Welcome to my cooking blog. My name is Michelle Jenkins. Let me start by admitting that these are NOT gourmet meals, they are NOT fine dining, but they are mine. I have cooked all of these recipes and taken my own photos. They are fairly simple recipes, most of them are quick to prepare and cook and all of them are delicious. I only post my successes! If something doesn't work out, I don't post it. I hope you enjoy this blog.

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Julie Goodwin sends message from yonder

I feel like such a fan-girl, lol. I sent Julie Goodwin, Masterchef winner, a message on her Facebook Page and then thought nothing of it. However today she sent me a reply and I am feeling very humble. I've attached a screenshot to show you, and of course, so I can gloat and say 'ner ner ner ner ner!'



So because I've been given the nod to go forth and prosper (lol) tonight I will make Julie's recipe 'Vietnamese Chicken Salad' from her third book 'Gather'. Stay tuned for the blog post a bit later  XD

No comments:

Post a Comment